Universidad de Puerto Rico en Bayamón
Computer Science Department
- a. An ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the discipline.
- b. An ability to analyze a problem, identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- c. An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component or program to meet desired needs.
- d. An ability to function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- e. An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
- f. An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- g. An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- h. Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- i. An ability to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practices.
- j. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
Last update:March 11, 2021